Lovesy Photography – Terms and Conditions
In the following terms & conditions “the photographer” shall mean Remy Lovesy trading as Lovesy Photography. “The client(s)” shall be those persons defined as bride and groom on the booking form. These terms & conditions cannot be varied in any way by the client(s) unless such conditions are expressly agreed by the photographer in writing.
COPYRIGHT LAW: English Copyright Law declares that the copyright remains with Lovesy Photography. Lovesy Photography grants the client(s) permission to make copies of the images under the following conditions: The images taken by Lovesy Photography are for personal use by the client and their friends or family; selling the photographs is not allowed without permission from Lovesy Photography. The client(s) will not have access to any unedited RAW image files. Lovesy Photography has unrestricted use of these images and can use them wholly or in part in any publication (commercial or otherwise), portfolio or public display with any retouching or alteration without restriction. At events, it is the client’s responsibility to notify guests of this unrestricted use; that attending the event acts as a model release. The client(s) hereby assigns Lovesy Photography the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the client(s) or in which the client(s) may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising, educational and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same without restriction. The client releases all claim to profits that may arise from use of images. Buyer may not resell, relicense, redistribute without express written permission from Lovesy Photography. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Images may not be edited or have filters applied to them. Images may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libellous or defamatory manner. Images may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Images may not be made available for download.
The client(s) hereby allow(s)Lovesy Photography to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums etc.
3. License, Coverage and Reproduction:
● Photographs taken during the course of the event will be at the discretion of Lovesy Photography although every effort will be made to comply with the client’s requirements.
● The photographer shall be granted artistic license in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. Lovesy Photography judgement regarding these matters shall be deemed correct.
● Lovesy Photography shall endeavour to photograph all individuals as requested by the client(s) at some point, but no responsibility will be taken by Lovesy Photography on the occasion of leaving somebody out.
● For a booking involving a church ceremony or at certain venues, Lovesy Photography movements are sometimes restricted by the official in charge. The area from which Lovesy Photography is able to cover the Ceremony may not be Lovesy Photography’s choice and Lovesy Photography cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the case.
● Due to a variety of lighting conditions and the limitations of digital sensors, some colours may alter throughout a set of photographs.
● Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, Lovesy Photography will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
● All standard wedding packages and additional goods specified on the booking form are supplied at the prices ruling on the date of booking. Goods not specified on the booking form are supplied at the prices ruling at the time of receipt of the order.
● A non-refundable booking fee of £100.00 will confirm your booking, as well as full acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on the photographer’s website. The booking fee will be deducted from the cost of the client’s chosen package when calculating the final balance due.
● Payment in full of the remaining balance will be due one calendar month before the wedding day.
● Additional goods ordered must be paid for in full at the time of ordering.
● Titles to all goods remains with the photographer until paid for in full by the client(s)
6. Force Majeure:
● Lovesy Photography will endeavour to put the client(s) in touch with another photographer in the event they are unable to attend on the wedding date due to any cause beyond their reasonable control e.g. sudden illness, injury, victim of crime, flooding etc.
● In the event of cancellation by Lovesy Photography, or in the very unlikely event of total photographic failure, liability shall be limited to a full refund of any fees paid.
● All digital negatives (computer files) remain the property of Lovesy Photography. On occasion, Lovesy Photography may supply a copy of the edited digital negatives to the client(s) for their own non-commercial use.
8. Cancellation Fees:
● If the client(s) should have to cancel a booking the following cancellation fees will become due immediately upon said cancellation:
● Cancellation from the booking date and more than three months to go until the wedding, the booking fee of £100.00.
● Cancellation with less than three months to go until the wedding date, full price for the complete photographic coverage booked. The client(s) are hereby advised to take out an appropriate insurance policy to cover any expenses incurred in the event of cancellation.
● Where the photographer is able to re-book the date with an equivalent booking then the cancellation fee will be reduced to the booking fee.
9. On The Day & Optional Evening Cover
● Lovesy Photography is the only authorised and official photographer for your wedding day. The latest Lovesy Photography will work to on any wedding day is 9:30pm.
● Lovesy Photography must be provided with a meal for full day coverage.
10. Optional Pre-Wedding Shoot
● The pre-wedding shoot (PWS) takes place in Dorset
11. Personal Accident:
● Any directions issued to clients, their guests or employees during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said persons own risk. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents during a photographic shoot.
12. Album Delivery:
● All wedding albums are collected or posted to the customer via courier at extra cost. This fee is currently £15.00.